Last Updated: April 25, 2022
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, INCLUDING THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. DO NOT USE THE SITES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OR IF YOUR JURISDRICTION WILL NOT HONOR THEM.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Sites are only available to users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By accessing or using the Sites, you represent and warrant that (a) you are at least 18 years of age, or over the age of majority in the state or country where you are a resident or citizen, and (b) if you are using the Sites on behalf of an entity, you are authorized to accept these Terms on that entity’s behalf.
2. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Any new or additional features, tools, sites, portals, or content that are added to the Sites will also be subject to these Terms unless expressly stated otherwise. Certain features of the Sites ("Additional Sites") may be subject to additional terms ("Additional Terms") presented within the Additional Sites. You must agree to any applicable Additional Terms before using those Additional Sites. Unless otherwise specified in any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms supplement and are incorporated into these Terms. If you do not agree to the Additional Terms, you may not use the Additional Sites. If any of the Additional Terms are inconsistent with these Terms, the Additional Terms will govern solely with respect to those Additional Sites.
3. RESTRICTED USE.
4. OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Sites and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property and proprietary right laws. All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Content and Sites are owned by the Giving Pledge or our licensors. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved. The Sites and Content may contain certain licensed materials, and our licensors may protect their rights in the event of any violation of these Terms. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of the Giving Pledge used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Giving Pledge, our affiliates, or suppliers. You may not use any of our trademarks, logos, or trade dress without our express written consent.
5. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. Access to and use of some areas of our Sites may require you to create a profile or register for a user account ("Account"). If you register for an Account, you will create an Account username and password "Credentials"). You must provide us with accurate, complete, and current information during Account registration and at all other times and update all information provided to us so that it remains accurate. You agree to keep your Credentials confidential and not provide them to or allow any third party to use your Credentials or Account. You are solely responsible for all use of your Account and your Credentials, whether it occurs with or without your knowledge. You agree that all uses of the identifier established for you during a registration or similar process will be attributed to and legally bind you and may be relied upon by us and any Giving Pledge Third Party as being a use made by you, even if someone else used your identifier. "Giving Pledge Third Party" means any third-party partner or service provider with whom we work to provide the Sites, Content, and any related services, or to pursue our mission including, but not limited to, their respective affiliates, officers, employees, partners, representatives, and agents. You agree to contact us immediately using the Contact Us Form if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account or Credentials or any other breach of security. You may not sell or otherwise transfer your Account. We have the right to cancel or suspend your Account for any reason or for no reason at any time, as determined in our sole discretion.
6. USER CONTRIBUTIONS. You may provide photographs, images, information, comments, data, text, or other materials, opinions or tips, all of which may be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") in public areas of the Sites or transmitted to other users of the Sites or third parties, including, for example, third party websites and services like social media services that are integrated into or linked to the Sites (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on the Site and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Sites or third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Such third parties may have their own policies and terms that apply to your User Contributions, and we are not responsible for any third party's policies or terms. We cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your User Contributions.
You acknowledge, represent, and agree that all User Contributions that you post are provided voluntarily and that if you provide a User Contribution to any area of the Sites that is available to others, the Giving Pledge and Giving Pledge Third Parties do not control and are not responsible for the use of your User Contribution by others. If you elect to submit, provide, or make available your User Contribution to the Giving Pledge, Giving Pledge Third Parties, or the Sites, you:
If we suspect violations of the foregoing, we may institute legal action and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in bringing legal proceedings against violators. You are solely responsible for your User Contribution and any other User Contribution you provide to us or make available through the Sites. You are responsible for backing up your User Contribution and information that you upload to the Sites. To the extent applicable, you unconditionally and irrevocably waive (and to the extent that a waiver is not permissible under applicable law undertake not to assert) with respect to the User Contributions, all moral rights to which you may now or at any future time be entitled under applicable law.
THE GIVING PLEDGE TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY User CONTRIBUTION, INCLUDING LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN USER CONTRIBUTIONS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU ENTITLED TO PAYMENT FOR YOUR USER CONTRIBUTIONS. ALL USER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY.
7. DMCA COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN POLICY. If you are a copyright owner and you believe your work has been copied and used improperly on the Sites, please contact our copyright compliance officer as outlined below. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), to be effective, the notification to us must include the following information: (a) physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (b) description of the work you claim has been infringed and the description and location of the alleged infringement the Sites; (c) your contact information including address, telephone number and email address; (d) a written statement that you have a good faith belief the accused usage is infringing; and (e) a statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are duly authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Contact our copyright agent at:
c/o Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Attn: Copyright Manager, Legal
P.O. Box 23350
Seattle, WA 98102
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability. If you are unsure whether material on the Sites is infringing, we suggest that you contact an attorney prior to sending notice. You may have similar rights under other local laws. Please also direct all such concerns to the address above.
8. LINKED SITES. The Sites may contain links to other websites and Sites that we think may interest you (collectively, "Linked Sites"). Linked Sites are not under the control of the Giving Pledge and the Giving Pledge is not responsible for Linked Sites, or for any information or materials on, or any form of transmission received from, any Linked Service. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by the Giving Pledge of the Linked Sites or any association with the operators of the Linked Sites. The Giving Pledge does not investigate, verify or monitor the Linked Sites. The Giving Pledge provides links to Linked Sites for your convenience only. Linked Sites may have their own policies and terms and we are not responsible for any Linked Site's policies or terms. You access Linked Sites at your own risk.
9. PRIVACY NOTICE. Please refer to our Privacy & Cookies Notice (found at https://givingpledge.org/privacypolicy) which describes our practices and policies related to the collection, use, and storage of personal data collected through the sites. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of your personal information.
10. NO COMMISSIONS. We do not deal with persons desiring to be paid for services, support, or other activities unless we intentionally enter an express contract to do so. This means, for example, that we do not pay commissions or other sums to anyone who helps arrange a grant, fulfill of a job, or anything else unless we have expressly contracted to do so in writing prior to any such arrangement. We may also use, delete, or ignore any information you provide without paying you anything and without undertaking any duties to you or anyone else. If you do not agree to this restriction, then do not submit any information.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITES, CONTENT, SUBMISSION COMMENTS, AND USER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND THE ENTIRE RISK OF USE AND PERFORMANCE REMAINS WITH YOU. THE GIVING PLEDGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, SUBMISSION COMMENTS, OR USER CONTRIBUTIONS CONTAIN ACCURATE INFORMATION OR WILL BE FREE FROM BUGS, DEFECTS OR ERRORS, OR ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. THE GIVING PLEDGE, GIVING PLEDGE THIRD PARTIES, AND THEIR SELLERS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS THAT THESE TERMS CANNOT CHANGE. IN PARTICULAR, TO THE EXTENT LOCAL LEGISLATION IMPLIES STATUTORY TERMS WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, THOSE TERMS ARE DEEMED INCORPORATED INTO THIS DOCUMENT BUT THE GIVING PLEDGE AND ANY GIVING PLEDGE THIRD PARTY’S LIABILITY FOR A BREACH OF THOSE STATUTORY IMPLIED TERMS IS LIMITED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTIONS 12 (DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES) AND 13 (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES) TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THAT LEGISLATION.
12. DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE GIVING PLEDGE OR GIVING PLEDGE THIRD PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL; SPECIAL; INCIDENTAL; INDIRECT; PUNITIVE DAMAGES; FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, OR USE; LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, OR OTHER INFORMATION; BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; PERSONAL INJURY; PROPERTY DAMAGE; LOSS OF PRIVACY; FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH OR REASONABLE CARE; NEGLIGENCE; AND ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITES, THE CONTENT, SUBMISSION COMMENTS, OR THESE TERMS, EVEN IF THE GIVING PLEDGE OR GIVING PLEDGE THIRD PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE NOT EXCLUDED OR DISCLAIMED UNDER SECTIONS 11 (DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES) OR 12 (DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES) THE GIVING PLEDGE AND GIVING PLEDGE THIRD PARTIES’ MAXIMUM, AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THESE TERMS FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND LOSSES ARISING FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, RESULTING FROM, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITES, THE CONTENT, USER CONTRIBUTIONS, SUBMISSION COMMENTS, OR THESE TERMS WILL BE AT OUR OPTION: (A) SUBSTITUTION, CORRECTION OR REPLACEMENT OF ALL OR PART OF THE CONTENT, SITES, OR SUBMISSION COMMENTS CAUSING YOUR DAMAGE (IF ANY); OR (B) THE AMOUNT OF YOUR DAMAGES THAT ARE NOT EXCLUDED AND WHICH YOU ACTUALLY INCUR IN REASONABLE RELIANCE, WHICH AMOUNT WILL BE THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAID US FOR THE ITEM OR SERVICE CAUSING THE DAMAGE (IF ANY) OR THE AMOUNT OF SAID DAMAGES SO INCURRED. THE EXISTENCE OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS OR SUITS UNDER THESE TERMS OR RELATED TO THE CONTENT, SITES, USER CONTRIBUTIONS, OR SUBMISSION COMMENTS WILL NOT ENLARGE OR EXTEND THE LIMITATION OF MONEY DAMAGES.
14. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES SUCH AS THE LIMITATION OF LOSS OR LIABILITY FROM INTENTIONAL ACTS (INCLUDING FRAUD, FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, AND FAILURE TO DISCLOSE DEFECTS), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS WILL BE INTERPRETED AS EXCLUDING LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU LIVE OR ARE OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO THE LAWS IN ONE OF THOSE JURISDICTIONS ANY STATUTORY ENTITLEMENT AVAILABLE TO YOU WILL BE DEEMED LIMITED TO THE EXTENT (IF AT ALL) PERMISSIBLE UNDER THAT LAW AND, IF LIMITATION IS NOT PERMITTED, THE EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. INDEPENDENT REMEDIES. The exclusion of damages under Section 12 (Disclaimer of Certain Damages) is independent of your exclusive remedy in Section 13 (Limitation of Liability and Exclusive Remedies) and it survives even if the exclusive remedy fails of its essential purpose or otherwise is deemed unenforceable. Each of the limitations of liability in Sections 12 and 13 apply without regard to whether loss, liability, or damage arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) fault or tort, including negligence and misrepresentation, (d) strict liability, or (e) any other cause of action, to the extent the exclusions and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
16. INDEMNIFICATION. To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Giving Pledge, Giving Pledge Third Parties, its officers, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, affiliates, and licensors ("Indemnified Parties"), from and against all claims, suits, proceedings, losses, liabilities, and expenses, including attorneys' fees and costs, whether in tort, contract or otherwise ("Claims"), relating to, arising from, or allegedly arising from (a) your use of the Sites, the Content, and/or any products or services provided by the Giving Pledge or Giving Pledge Third Parties; (b) activities occurring under your Account; (c) any violation of these Terms; (d) User Contributions; and (e) your violation of any other party’s rights or applicable law. You agree to cooperate fully in the defense of any of the foregoing. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to control exclusively the defense of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you will not settle any matter without our prior written consent in a non-electronic record. Your obligation to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless shall be limited to the extent that you are afforded sovereign immunity under applicable national federal, state or local laws. In such cases where your obligation to indemnify may be limited due to the requirements of national federal, state or local laws, you shall be responsible for the ordinary negligent acts and omissions of your agents and employees causing harm to persons not a party to these Terms.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION; DISPUTE RESOLUTION. These Terms and your use of the Sites are governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A., without regard to its choice of law provisions, except where you are required by published governmental law, ordinance, regulation, directive, order, or the like to contract for application of the law of your local jurisdiction (a "Mandate"). You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of a state or federal court of general jurisdiction sitting in King County, Washington, U.S.A., except to the extent you are prohibited from doing so by a Mandate. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms. For any dispute or claim you may have arising out of or relating to the Sites, Content, User Contributions, or these Terms, you and the Giving Pledge will each give the other the opportunity to resolve it by sending the other a written description of the dispute or claim, along with contact information, relevant documents, supporting information, and the proposed resolution before pursuing a claim in accordance with this Section. Notice to the Giving Pledge will be sent to as specified in Section 24 (Notices). The Giving Pledge will notify you in writing at the email or mailing address that you provide to us in your notice to us or in your Account information. You and the Giving Pledge each agree to negotiate disputes and claims in good faith. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute or claim within 60 days after either the Giving Pledge receives your notice or we mail notice to you, you and the Giving Pledge agree that each may pursue the dispute or claim. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY, IF FOR ANY REASON, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, OR ANY PROCEEDING OR OTHER LITIGATION OF ANY TYPE BROUGHT BY A PARTY AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY, BASED UPON, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO THE SITES, CONTENT, USER CONTRIBUTIONS OR THESE TERMS, WHETHER WITH RESPECT TO CONTRACT CLAIMS, TORT CLAIMS, OR OTHERWISE, PROCEEDS IN FEDERAL OR STATE COURT, THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RESPECTIVE RIGHTS TO A TRIAL BY JURY. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, SUBSEQUENT AMENDMENTS, RENEWALS, SUPPLEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS.
18. CHANGES TO TERMS. The Giving Pledge reserves the right to change these Terms at any time upon notice to you which may be provided any legally permissible means including by (a) updating these Terms and posting them on the Sites; or (b) emailing the address you provided in your Account. You agree to Terms are binding on you as of the effective date indicated in our notice. Your continued use periodically review these Terms for changes and you can review the most current Terms at any time at https://givingpledge.org/termsofuse. Updated Terms are binding on you as of the effective date indicated in our notice. Your continued use of the Sites after the effective date indicates your acceptance of the updated Terms, even if you have not reviewed them. If, at any time, you do not agree to the Terms, do not use the Sites.
19. TERMINATION. We may deny or suspend access or terminate your use of the Sites in our sole and absolute discretion at any time and without prior notice. We may suspend or terminate the Sites and terminate these Terms, in our sole and absolute discretion at any time and without prior notice and take whatever action we deem necessary to preserve the integrity of the Sites and Content. Termination will not limit any of the Giving Pledge’s rights or remedies. Sections 4 (Ownership and Intellectual Property), 6 (User Contributions), 7 (DMCA Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy), 8 (Linked Sites), 19 (Privacy Notice), 11 (Disclaimer of Warranties), 12 (Disclaimer of Certain Damages), 13 (Limitation of Liability and Exclusive Remedies), 14 (Important Notice Regarding Limitations), 15 (Independent Remedies), 16 (Indemnification), 17 (Governing Law and Exclusive Jurisdiction; Dispute Resolution), 19 (Termination), 20 (Notice to California Residents), 22 (Force Majeure), 23 (General Terms), and 24 (Notices) will survive termination. The foregoing does not impair the enforceability of additional agreements you enter into with us.
20. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. BY USING THE SITES, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS, "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY."
21. INTERNATIONAL USE. Please be aware that we are headquartered in the United States and that the Sites and Content are governed by United States law. If you are using the Sites or accessing the Content from outside of the United States, your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or another location where our servers may be located. The Giving Pledge makes no representation that the Sites or Content are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and access to the Sites or Content from territories where the Sites or Content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Sites and Content from locations outside of the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Sites or Content in violation of United States export laws and regulations. If you use the Sites or access the Content outside of the United States you, (a) consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your information to and in the United States; (b) will not access or use the Sites or Content if you are on the United States Treasury Department’s “Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List,” or are located in a country embargoed by the United States; and (c) agree to comply with all local laws, rules, and regulations including all laws, rules, and regulations in effect in the country in which you reside and the country from which you access the Sites or Content. The Sites and Content are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or that would subject the Giving Pledge or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
22. FORCE MAJEURE. We are not liable or responsible to you and will not be in default or breach for any failure or delay in our performance when a failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
23. GENERAL TERMS. These Terms and any: (a) notices, terms, or other items incorporated herein; (b) additional terms and conditions contained on the Sites, as a part of your participation in a particular activity, or related to any Content; and (c) any additional consents or agreement provided by you on or in connection with the Sites or any Content, service or other activity, constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Giving Pledge regarding the Sites or the subject matter hereof. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. You and the Giving Pledge intend that the provisions of these Terms be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, you and the Giving Pledge agree that if any provision of these Terms is deemed unenforceable, where possible, it will be modified to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, which may include its deletion. Section titles are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual significance. Any list of examples following "including" or "e.g.," is illustrative and not exhaustive, unless qualified by terms like "only" or "solely." The Giving Pledge may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign these Terms or assign, transfer, or sublicense any rights or delegate any duties hereunder. The Giving Pledge’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. A waiver will only be binding on the Giving Pledge if it is in a written document signed by the Giving Pledge. Both you and the Giving Pledge warrant to each other that, in entering these Terms, neither the Giving Pledge nor you have relied on, or will have any right or remedy based upon, any statement, representation, warranty, or assurance other than those expressly stated in these Terms. The preceding sentence will not limit or exclude any liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law. No one other than you and the Giving Pledge, or the Giving Pledge’s successors and permitted assigns, will have any right to enforce any of these Terms. These Terms supersede all prior or contemporaneous representations, understandings, agreements, or communications between you and us, whether written or verbal, regarding the subject matter of these Terms.
24. NOTICES. The Giving Pledge may give you all notices (including legal process) that the Giving Pledge is required to give by any lawful method, including by posting notice on the Sites or by sending it to any email or mailing address that you provide to the Giving Pledge. You agree to provide current and accurate contact information to the Giving Pledge and to check for notices posted on the Sites. You agree to send the Giving Pledge any notice (except for notices described in Section 7 (DMCA Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy) by submitting it here: Contact Us Form.